Faculty of Building and Industrial Construction

Construction Faculty was established on March 6, 1956 as one of the first four faculties of Hanoi University of Science and Technology. The dramatic growth of the Construction Faculty led to the establishment of National University of Civil Engineering upon the decision of Council of Ministers on August 8 1966. Construction Faculty was named Faculty of Building and Industrial Construction. Currently the Faculty has the largest number of students, graduate students and fellows at the University. With the capacity of 130 lecturers, including 8 professors, 18 associate professors, 32 doctors and 80 masters, the Faculty always leads the activities of teaching, scientific research and application of science and technology into actual production.

The Faculty has partnerships in training and scientific research with leading universities in the CIS (former Soviet Union), China, France, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH). Several alumni of the Faculty are successful engineers who have been holding vital positions in the State and enterprises.

Contact

·        Faculty of Building and Industrial Construction - National University of Civil Engineering

·        Office: Suite 106 - A1 – National University of Civil Engineering

·        Phone: 043. 869.18.31

·        Website: http://xaydung.edu.vn/

·        Email: khoaxaydung@nuce.edu.vn

History of development

Functions and duties

Organizational structure

Education programs

Training objectives

Scientific research

Photos of some operations